Sunday Spring Social
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a Sunday evening social in your very own private members bar.
We aim to create a relaxed, sex-positive environment for members to enjoy.
(Please note our COViD secure measures will be in place, including temperature check on arrival and limited numbers).
Members agree to adhere to social distancing guidelines. New legislation means these areas are off-limits for those not booked/outside of two households meeting. If you are in a support bubble you can continue to see each other without needing to maintain social distancing.
· meet in groups of up to two households (your support bubble counts as one household) in any location - public or private, indoors or outdoors, you should socially distance from anyone not in your household or bubble.
· when you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households, following social distancing guidelines
· stay overnight away from your home with your own household or support bubble, or with members of one other household
You should not:
· gather indoors in groups of more than two households (your support bubble counts as one household) - this includes when dining out or going to the pub
· interact socially with anyone outside the group you are attending a place with, even if you see other people you know
If you or someone in your household or your support bubble is showing coronavirus symptoms, everyone in your support bubble should stay home. If you or a member of your support bubble is contacted as part of the test and trace programme, the individual contacted should stay at home. If that individual becomes symptomatic, everyone in the support bubble must then isolate. This is critical to staying safe and saving lives.
We support NHS Test and Trace.
- Per Person Entry£5£50£0